Associate Sales Representative, Greater Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey
Generate new business in the cardiovascular market segment, grow revenue, identify and deliver solutions that aid in the customer’s success. Create and foster new and existing customer relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within the specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of procedural coverage, troubleshooting and in-service education for company products.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, computer, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
- Leverage expertise and industry experience in selling our product line to Hospitals, Physicians, Staff and C-Suite.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and develop plans with Regional Account Manager for introducing product solutions to enhance revenue and growth.
- Ensure customer expectations are met by maintaining open, clear and consistent dialogue with external end users and internal contacts.
- Develop and maintain productive, collaborative working relationships within company to ensure maximum sales support and a high level of customer service
- Convey industry trends and product feedback from stakeholders to internal team to assist in developing product enhancements and additional offerings.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Contribute positively to the sales team through communication and sharing
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Develop physician champions for product adoption in existing accounts while increasing user base
- Support Industry Conferences
- Practice good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control
- Responsible for meeting goals and business objectives in assigned territory on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Meet expectations as defined by Sales Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Demonstrated success selling clinical and economic value
- Experience calling on multi-functional stake holders in a hospital setting
- Demonstrated skills in sales planning and execution
- Ability to deliver effective sales/product presentations to customers, defining objectives and measuring success
- Experience in training and education of hospital staff
- Computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Must possess passion in improving patient outcomes and a strong desire to perform in a winning culture
- Meet and/or exceed new business development objectives as define by Sales Management