Correlation between bench testing, animal studies and humans have not been determined.
‡ Stent thrombosis defined as ARC Definite, Probable and Possible; stent thrombosis and cTLR assessed at 270 days [95% Confidence Interval ST, 0.00%, 1.29%, cTLR, 2.45%, 7.67%]
§ For more information about the COBRA REDUCE IDE trial, please visit: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02594501.
- Levine G, Bates E, Bittl J, et al. 2016 ACC/AHA Guideline Focused Update on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Circulation. 2016;134(10):e123-55.
- Cutlip D, Garrat K, Novack V, et al. 9-Month Clinical and Angiographic Outcomes of the COBRA Polyzene-F NanoCoated Coronary Stent System. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017;10(2):160-167.
- Jinnouchi, H, Mori H, et al. Thromboresistance and Functional Healing in the COBRA PzF Stent versus Competitor DES: Implications for Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy. EuroIntervention. 2018 Oct. Online ahead of print.
- Koppara T, Sakakura K, Pacheco E, et al. Preclinical evaluation of a novel polyphosphazene surface modified stent. International Journal of Cardiology. 2016; 222:217-225.
- Mrowietz C, Franke R, Seyfert U, et al. Haemocompatibility of polymer-coated stainless steel stents as compared to uncoated stents. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation. 2005; 32:89–103.
- Richter G, Stampfl U, Stampfl S, et al. A New Polymer Concept for Coating of Vascular Stents Using PTFEP (poly(bis(trifluoroethoxy)phosphazene) to Reduce Thrombogenicity and Late In-Stent Stenosis. Investigative Radiology. 2005; 40(4):210-218.
- Radeleff B, Thierjung H, Stampfl U, et al. Restenosis of the CYPER-Select, TAXUS-Express, and Polyzene-F NanoCoated Cobalt-Chromium Stents in the Minipig Coronary Artery Model. Cardiovasc