Faster, Higher Quality Healing Than Market-Leading DES*
COBRA PzF NCS combines a unique cobalt chromium stent platform with the cutting-edge Polyzene-F (PzF) nano-thin polymer.
- Ultra-pure & elastic barrier
- Highly biocompatible
- Thrombo-resistant, anti-inflammatory & rapid healing effects
Individualized Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT)
Finding the right DAPT balance is critical to reducing complications. COBRA PzF NCS is a new choice of stent that allows physicians an individualized approach to safely and effectively treat their patients who may benefit from a minimum of 1-month DAPT2 and is being studied with even shorter, 14-day DAPT in the COBRA REDUCE IDE trial.§
Shaping the Future of Quality & Safety
In January 2018, CeloNova became one of a handful of companies in the U.S. selected to support advancements in medical device quality and safety through partnership with the FDA’s Case for Quality Voluntary Improvement Program (CFQ VIP).
This program identifies device manufacturers that consistently produce high-quality devices to help better focus FDA resources and promote best practices to help other manufacturers raise their level of quality and safety. Through the program’s partnership, CeloNova aims to further advance quality of care in patients in the U.S.8
COBRA PzF NanoCoated Coronary Stent @ TCT 2019
September 25-29, San Francisco, CA
TCT Number 941
Dr. Luc Maillard will be presenting a poster titled "MAPT (Mono Antiplatelet Therapy) as Regular Regimen After Cobra PzF™ NanoCoated Coronary Stent (NCS) Implantation" at TCT.
When: September 27, 2019
Where: Moscone South, Lower Level, Hall B-C
Time: 9:15-14:45 am
Correlation between bench testing, animal studies and humans have not been determined.
‡ Stent thrombosis defined as ARC Definite, Probable and Possible; stent thrombosis and cTLR assessed at 270 days [95% Confidence Interval ST, 0.00%, 1.29%, cTLR, 2.45%, 7.67%]
§ For more information about the COBRA REDUCE IDE trial, please visit: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02594501.
- Levine G, Bates E, Bittl J, et al. 2016 ACC/AHA Guideline Focused Update on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Circulation. 2016;134(10):e123-55.
- Cutlip D, Garrat K, Novack V, et al. 9-Month Clinical and Angiographic Outcomes of the COBRA Polyzene-F NanoCoated Coronary Stent System. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017;10(2):160-167.
- Jinnouchi, H, Mori H, et al. Thromboresistance and Functional Healing in the COBRA PzF Stent versus Competitor DES: Implications for Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy. EuroIntervention. 2018 Oct. Online ahead of print.
- Koppara T, Sakakura K, Pacheco E, et al. Preclinical evaluation of a novel polyphosphazene surface modified stent. International Journal of Cardiology. 2016; 222:217-225.
- Mrowietz C, Franke R, Seyfert U, et al. Haemocompatibility of polymer-coated stainless steel stents as compared to uncoated stents. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation. 2005; 32:89–103.
- Richter G, Stampfl U, Stampfl S, et al. A New Polymer Concept for Coating of Vascular Stents Using PTFEP (poly(bis(trifluoroethoxy)phosphazene) to Reduce Thrombogenicity and Late In-Stent Stenosis. Investigative Radiology. 2005; 40(4):210-218.
- Radeleff B, Thierjung H, Stampfl U, et al. Restenosis of the CYPER-Select, TAXUS-Express, and Polyzene-F NanoCoated Cobalt-Chromium Stents in the Minipig Coronary Artery Model. Cardiovasc