Regional Account Manager – Orlando, FL
If you are looking to become part of a diverse team of high-performing professionals who are transforming the treatment of cardiovascular disease, then CeloNova BioSciences, Inc. is looking for you! We have a Regional Account Manager opening in the Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville Florida area. In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth in the Orlando/Tampa/Jacksonville area for a new category of coronary stent called COBRA PzF NanoCoated Coronary Stent (NCS). Your goal is to develop and manage key accounts and customer relationships in this territory. To be successful in your role you will need knowledge in interventional cardiology, Cath Lab experience, strong sales and training skills and the ability to promote trust and respect within the cardiology community in your territory.
- Maintain and grow coronary stent business to hospitals and Cardiologist.
- Successfully develop, implement, and deliver plans to achieve sales goals.
- Develops and manages key account customer relationships. Readily available to sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Quickly identifies the customers’ needs and requirements.
- Follows all hospitals guidelines, policies, and procedures where applicable.
- Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used properly.
- Maintain high level of professional image.
- Must have good communication skills with customers and team members.
- Having a great understanding of your product and the competitor’s product.
- Respond to customer requests and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner.
- Keeps updated on new products and enhancements of the Company’s products and the competitors’ products.
- Manages inventory within a reasonable period.
- Expense management within company guidelines.
- Proven and documented sales track record.
- 4-Year college degree.
- 3-5 Years minimum Interventional Cardiology medical device sales experience.
- Cath Lab selling experience.
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Ability to teach and educate medical personnel, and possible new hires.
- Flexible with work hours and travel.
- Ability to travel for days at a time, some overnight travel.
- Driving license
- Flexible work hours